Prestige Credit Group
Insurance solutions to protect your business
Solutions from one of South Africa’s top business insurance providers
request MORE INFO
Trade Credit Insurance Provider
Guaranteed customer proximity
Since 1998, Prestige Credit Insurance Consultants (Pty) Ltd has been active in the Credit Insurance field, providing our clients with tailored credit insurance products to best suit their needs.
With our extensive experience and involvement in this industry, we identified the need in providing clients with a holistic Credit Risk Management Solution. As a result, Debtcol Management Solutions (Pty) Ltd and Prestige Advantage (Pty) Ltd was born.
These companies were started with the idea of providing our clients with a complete package: From ensuring that all paperwork is in order; the debtors’ book is insured; and you have a qualified partner to collect your commercial delinquent debts.
OUR SPECIALISED SERVICE
Compiling Risk Management Reports to identify the following:
OUR SPECIALISED SERVICE
“We strive to obtain the best tailored product at the best prices to meet our CLIENT’S NEEDS”
- The company commenced business in 1998.
- We have combined staff experience within Credit Insurance of over 80 years.
- We enjoy specialised broker status with all local and international Credit Insurers.
- We are a member of the FIA (Financial Intermediary Association of SA).
- We are a licensed Financial Service Provider – FSP: 14057
- We are in Compliance with South African Law.
- We are a member of Credea:
- Credea offers a true international perspective to your trade credit requirements. The association boasts over 1,500 clients worldwide accounting for over 75 billion Euros in credit insured global sales, and serviced by 20 strategically located offices.
Why does your company require Credit Insurance?
- Few companies can function without extending credit.
- Poor credit decisions can severely damage cash flow and your profitability.
- When you sell goods on credit you are effectively entrusting part of your wealth to someone else.
- With your input, we will design the best policy for your specific needs.
Benefits of Credit Insurance
“Few companies can function without extending credit. Poor credit decisions can severely damage cash flow and your profitability. When you sell goods on credit you are effectively entrusting part of your wealth to someone else.”
- Protection against BAD DEBT.
- ASSISTING your business TO GROW, even in tough times.
- Allow you to identify the GOOD and bad CREDIT prospects.
- Your debtors are credit VETTED by SPECIALISTS.
- MONITORING your customers on an ongoing basis.
- Gives you the CONFIDENCE to explore new opportunities you would normally avoid for fear of non-payment.
- COST SAVINGS in the investigation of your debtors, as this will now be done by the insurer.
- SECURE your working capital and cash flow by replacing cash promptly, should any customer’s insolvency or payment default occur.
- The policy can be CEDED to financial institutions as security.
- Sharing of LEGAL fees.